What I can do for you
If you have data you want to use to improve your operations or decisions, I can help!
Whether this concerns interpretation of data or for building models to support more complex decision making processes, I am very likely to have the right experience to support your team, or do the complete job for you….
I have extensive experience in statistical data analysis, decision support, development of mathematical and Data Science models in various (health-)economic and risk applications.
My background is in risk assessment, where I worked in various (inter)national consultancy roles for ten years, after which I spent some time in micro-marketing. However, for the last fifteen years I have worked on Technology Assessment projects, where mathematical modelling, statistics and machine learning techniques are applied for optimization and decision support.
I have developed and published on data-based models for:
- Complex inventory management strategies
- Privacy preservation of data
- Risk based decision making
- Analyzing expert preferences
- Optimization of hemophilia treatment
- Detecting test seeking behavior among donors
- Risk of infection transmission by blood transfusion
- Predicting future blood use in the Netherlands
- Monitoring and controlling infection rates in donor centers
You can find an elaborate Curriculum Vitae here